Serving With Loss of ControlI would rather serve someone else with loss of control than myself in an argument because loss of control usually brings downfall. So, how do you serve someone with loss of control?
The serving begins as you make the other party realize strongly they can't make you accept their ideas, and especially that you don't get mad or affected whatever they do. It can be called 'zero effect policy'. They curse? You don't get mad or affected. They shout? You don't shout back but you rather laugh at how stupid they look when they shout. You don't pretend to do it, you really have fun over their useless effort and show that to them. Make them see they have no visible effect on the way you think and behave, and let them see how funny it is for you to watch them struggle violently. That will probably bring them to a downhill spiral where they start acting like an out of control monkey which just developed rabies: Something that could have seemed funny in the beginning but just turned out sad. At this
Key To Not Getting Hurt in LoveThe key is to overcoming your extreme fright of losing a boyfriend/girlfriend and make them feel that. That you would consider leaving them if they make you suffer more than make you happy. That you respect yourself and wouldn't take crap. There waves your slavery to a guy/girl in love! Now you're equals.
Feel the right to yourself to pull out of a relationship if the other one is doing things that hurt you. Respect yourself more than being a slave for love which comes with suffer. And accept there are other options out there. That you can really end it if you feel the need. That someone is not your only choice that you have to stick with.
Give yourself the right to leave them if they go overboard. See yourself as the main center of everything, because you are. Someone hurts you? You won't die if you leave them. You won't die if they leave you, either. Because you're not conjoint twins. It wouldn't be like cutting your other arm. You are YOU and you're the most important thing and your
Fcked Up Valentines Story- I wanna be bathed in sweets, she said, chocolate, truffles, all kind of that stuff!
- Mhmm, said the voice on the phone.
- And roses! I'm a girl, you know, and I want my boyfriend to just give me something sweet on Valentine's! Something, red! I don't know, anything to make today special and warm!
- Valentine's is not very popular here, said the voice on the phone, coming all the way from a country in Europe, people think it's commercial and just don't like it.
- You're a piece of thick wood, she wanted to say, but struggled really much to hold it back.
- Hmm, I can't decide what to do for the rest of the night. Do you have any idea? asked the boyfriend.
- I don't know. She was already giving in to the idea that he might be acting just normal, not like an idiot maybe. But she was angry again when she said:
- Just follow your heart, it's the day for it anyway!
- Ok, he accepted in a happy tone, - you do the same too.
With a half-fake smile on her face, she hung up. And then went
Doctors Find Cure For DeathToday it was announced that Dr. Thomas Pfilz from Bonn, Germany and his team came to the end of the project known as "First Generation". The project, called by many as "the final cure", had consisted of combined efforts by researchers from different fields to come up with a solution to put a meaningful halt to the phenomenon we know of as 'death'.
Doctors suggest their findings might mean the generations living on Earth at the moment might be the very first human generations to beat a before seen as inevitable phenomenon: Death.
The announcement has already raised different voices. Sally from Wales, UK comments:
-I'm very happy for our generation but what about our grandmas? Will they have a chance, too?'
The project still seems to have many undiscussed aspects left and raises concerns over who will take the decisions that can affect millions of people. Sally's mom says: "I don't want to live forever. I never did. If this means I'll have a chance to, I'm not sure if I want to take it."